2018-2020-the Basic fund: “The formation of the lithosphere, ore genesis, distribution, exploration peculiarities of the Republic of Armenia; assessment of geological hazardous phenomena and processes”.
2018-2020 Armenian-Russian projects financed by Ministry of Education and Science of Armenia, Science Committee
1. Meliksetian Khachatur, 18RF-126, “Impact of collision-related volcanism on the nature and isotope and geochemical characteristics of geothermal fluid activity in the Lesser Caucasus”.
2. Sahakyan Lilit, 18RF-090, “Integrated study of microbiota and lithofacies of Eocene deposits in Armenia as the basis of the palaeogeographic and palaeoecological reconstructions in northeastern Tethys”.
2018-2020 Thematic projects financed by Ministry of Education and Science of Armenia, Science Committee
1. Meliksetian Khachatur, 18T-1E368, “Development of conceptual model of volcanism of Vardenis upland”.
2. Avagyan Ara, 18T-1E131, “Geoenvironmental evolution of Karin Tak Paleolithic Site in Artsakh”.
3. Hovhannisyan Arshavir, 18T-1E171, “Experimental application of geochemical prospecting methods in the works for revealing and estimation of archaeological sites”.
4. Galoyan Ghazar, 18T‐1E227, “Precambrian, Late Paleozoic and Late Jurassic granitoid magmatism of the Tsaghkunyats anticlinorium (Central-Northern Armenia)”.
2018 – from the Institute of Geological Sciences of NAS RA with high efficiency working researchers have been recognized and financed:
18PR‐1E0183 Meliksetian Khachatur
18PR‐1E0032 Avagyan Ara
18PR‐1E0075 Sahakyan Lilit
18PR‐1E0176 Galoyan Ghazar
Support for PhD students researches-2018
Hovakimyan Hayk, 18A-1e41, “Diatom study of Shirak and Noratus diatomites for reconstruction of Pliocene – Quaternary paleoenvironment”.
Project funded by ISTC
1. ISTC – International Science and Technology Center (01.03.16 – 28.02.19)
Babayan Hektor, G-2153, “High mountain large lakes as a key components of local environment, study of natural and man-made impacts”.
2. ISTC – International Science and Technology Center (01.04.2017 – 31.03.2020)
Babayan Hektor, A-2334, “The Uplift and Seismic Structure of the Greater Caucasus”.