|About||International Scientific Cooperation|
|Scientific Personnel and Research Areas||Publications|
The Laboratory of Chemistry has been functioning in the Institute of Geological Sciences since 1937. The Laboratory carries out chemical analyses of rocks, ore and soils. Currently, the laboratory specialized in three type of analysis: major element analysis, ore, and rare Earth and dispersed elements.
For a long time laboratory leaders were Ph.D. A. Ivanyan, Ph.D. H. Bozoyan.Since 1980, Ph.D. A. Sahakov is the head of the Laboratory. The leading specialists of the laboratory were prof. V. Tarayan, prof. Zh. Arustamyan, Ph.D. L. Eliazyan, G. Jrbashyan, and others.